Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Excited for the work! Jan 6, 2014

I think about Christmas often, but it really just made me more excited to work. This new year has brought ideas of goals. I wrote down a lot of goals that I want to accomplish and things I want to do better. Already I can see the change. We are working harder, and I am really feeling the urgency of the work. There isnt much time, and we are the ones fighting to make up the last of it. I like thinking of it that way, like we are on a mission to find these people and the time is running out. It gets me going and wanting to be better to use the small time I have. I am almost at 6 months goodness and I have to use it all to the best.

Also, I got transferred. I am going to Palmas, Gurupi. It is 17 hours away and in the jungle and hot as heck. Pray that I dont die. I dont know my comp yet but I will when I get there.

1 comment:

  1. I really do smile when I read Elder Kesler's letters. I remember my time learning the language and the transfers and the hot days riding buses. Sounds like your doing well Elder.

    ReplyDelete